Difference between revisions of "COVID19 guidelines"
(Created page with "'''WHAT WE’RE DOING''' * Staffing the building M-F, 9:00-4:00 without welcome desk volunteers present and with the front door remaining locked. * Restoring after-hours (un...")
Revision as of 13:06, 6 October 2020
WHAT WE’RE DOING
- Staffing the building M-F, 9:00-4:00 without welcome desk volunteers present and with the front door remaining locked.
- Restoring after-hours (unstaffed) access in full, i.e. you can work until midnight every day.
- Receiving/distributing mail/packages. If you temporarily changed your work address to your home address with USPS, you can change it back to 4444 2nd effective 5/18.
- Placing disinfectant stations for your use near common spaces and conference rooms, with disinfectant spray and microfiber towels.
- Setting up a hand sanitizer station near the library.
- Resuming daily professional cleaning, with special attention paid to common surfaces like door handles.
- Keeping all community events on hold.
- Assigning each business an even or odd day-designation for workstation access. (See Staggered Workstation Access below.)
- Reserving booth and conference room access for as-needed, individual use only. (See Staggered Workstation Access.)
WHAT WE’RE ASKING YOU TO DO
- Work from your GG desk/office on either even or odd days of the month as assigned, allowing for social distancing. So we can plan accordingly, please email me and let me know if you/your team are NOT planning to work from the GG between May 18 and June 30. (See Staggered Workstation Access.)
- Take your temperature prior to coming to the GG and stay home if your temperature is more than 100 degrees or if you are experiencing other COVID19 symptoms like cough, shortness of breath, or chills. (We’ll have a touchless thermometer on hand and can take your temp if you have forgotten to do so — please see me.)
- Answer a short online survey each time you sign onto the GG wifi stating that, to the best of your knowledge, you are not currently COVID19-positive / at risk of transmitting the virus.
- Wear a mask when entering, exiting, or moving around the building. If you are in need of masks, please see GG community dispatch from 4/27/20 with info about custom-made masks by Harriet Greenwood.
- Treat the men’s and women’s rooms as single individual-use only. (See Restrooms below.)
- Regularly wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Refrain from inviting guests, as no guests are permitted in the building during Phase 1.
- Not to use conference rooms for meetings.
- Not to use the kitchen, including the refrigerator. Keep all food, cooler bags, utensils, containers, etc. with you at your workstation and take them home with you at the end of the day.
- Not to leave any food out intending to share with others.
- Take your food soiled recyclables home with you
- Disinfect any common spaces that you use with equipment provided at disinfectant stations.
Restroom doors will be propped open by default. When you enter, close the door, signaling to others that the restroom is in use. When you exit, prop the door back open (using a door stop that you can maneuver with your foot).
STAGGERED WORKSTATION ACCESS
In order to effect safe distancing, if you plan to work from the GG during Phase 1, you will be assigned to either the even or odd dates of the month (so half of workers will be "on" on May 18, the other half on May 19, and so on). We’ll assign even/odd days based on workstation clusters, so that you and your immediate neighbor will not be “on” on the same day.
Being "off" does not mean you will not have access to the building to work if you need it. If you come to the GG on your off day and your neighbor is on and present, you will have priority access to any of the following areas of your choice: a booth, a round table, a conference room, or a seat at Tom's table in the back, all of which will be reservable via a forthcoming tab in the existing conference room reservation doc. If you come on your off day and your neighbor is NOT present, you are welcome to work from your workstation, but if they show up, please reserve/move to one of the areas mentioned above.