WHAT WE’RE ASKING YOU TO DO
FOR PEOPLE FULLY VACCINATED
- You are not required to wear a mask in the Green Garage.
- You are not required to distance from your immediate neighbors or to observe 'on' or 'off' days at the GG
- (i.e. if you come to work and your immediate neighbor is present, it is not necessary for you to work from a different part of the building.)
- You are encouraged, but not required, to sanitize shared surfaces (e.g. conference room desks) after use.
FOR PEOPLE NOT FULLY VACCINATED
- Wear a mask when you enter, exit, or move around the building.
- Keep six feet of distance between you and other Green Garagers.
- Work from your GG desk/office on either even or odd days of the month as assigned, allowing for social distancing.
- Disinfect any common spaces that you use with equipment provided at disinfectant stations.
- Take your temperature prior to coming to the GG and stay home if your temperature is more than 100 degrees or if you are experiencing other COVID19 symptoms like cough, shortness of breath, or chills.
- Answer a short online survey each time you sign onto the GG wifi stating that, to the best of your knowledge, you are not currently COVID19-positive / at risk of transmitting the virus.
- Regularly wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Refrain from inviting guests, as no guests are permitted in the building during Phase 2.
- Treat the men’s and women’s rooms as single individual-use only. When you enter, close the door, signaling to others that the restroom is in use. When you exit, prop the door back open (using a door stop that you can maneuver with your foot).
- Not to use conference rooms for meetings.
- Not to use shared utensils/dishes from the kitchen. Keep all food, cooler bags, utensils, containers, etc. with you at your workstation and take them home with you at the end of the day.
WHAT WE’RE DOING
- Staffing the building M-F, 8:00-4:00 without welcome desk volunteers present and with the front door remaining locked.
- Restoring after-hours (unstaffed) access in full, i.e. you can work until midnight every day.
- Receiving/distributing mail/packages.
- Placing disinfectant stations for your use near common spaces and conference rooms, with disinfectant spray and microfiber towels.
- Setting up a hand sanitizer station near the annex door.
- Continuing our daily professional cleaning, with special attention paid to common surfaces like door handles.
- Keeping all regularly scheduled community events on hold.
- Brewing coffee, which you are welcome to help yourself to in your own mug.
- Making the refrigerator available for your daily use.
- Making shared dishes available for your use.
STAGGERED WORKSTATION ACCESS
During Phase 2, people who are not fully vaccinated are asked to observe staggered workstation access as follows:
You will be assigned to either the even or odd dates of the month (so half of workers will be "on" on May 18, the other half on May 19, and so on). We’ll assign even/odd days based on workstation clusters, so that you and your immediate neighbor will not be “on” on the same day.
Being "off" does not mean you will not have access to the building to work if you need it. If you come to the GG on your off day and your neighbor is on and present, you will have priority access to any of the following areas of your choice: a booth, a round table, a conference room, or a seat at Tom's table in the back, all of which will be reservable via a forthcoming tab in the existing conference room reservation doc. If you come on your off day and your neighbor is NOT present, you are welcome to work from your workstation, but if they show up, please reserve/move to one of the areas mentioned above.