VOIP Phone Solutions
From Green Garage Detroit
Here we are exploring the possibilities of low cost, flexible, reliable, high quality phone services for small triple bottom-line businesses.
Typical of the small business requirements:
- Access from anywhere
- Multiple phones can send and receive calls
- Integrated voicemail
- email or text voicemails
- Conference Calls
- Port current numbers
- Low, scaleable rates...grow when your needs grow
- High quality (low echo, static, dropping)
- Integration with
- Mobile service
- Google Voice
- Fax cloud service
- Some PBX routing features
- Routing by extension
Green Garage VOIP Architecture
- OBihai VOIP Devices ... built in support for Google Voice
- The OBi100 - for homes / simple business
- The OBi202 - for small businesses simple needs (can be wifi enabled).
- The OBiPLUS Small Business Phone System - nice PBX type solution with two levels. OBiPLUS Tutorial in pdf
- OBiPlus "Lite" is FREE (4 lines)
- OBiPlus is currently $120 / yr for first year $300 after that (12 lines).
- OBiWiFi...provides the wifi connection for OBi202.
3CX Softphone runs on PC
VOIP Service Providers
- Google Voice
- Features ... nice concise videos.
- Grasshopper The entrepreneur's phone system
- CallCentric VOIP provider...great help on integration
Powerline Internet Adapters
- NETGEAR Adapter Converts electrical wires into an ethernet LAN.
- NETGEAR Adapter Kit (2)
- There are many other providers
- Check the speeds can get 1G...200Mbs is common.
Regular (Analog) Phones
- Panasonic DECT 6.0 Phone...solid speakerphone on the wireless handset. Panasonic has a Bluetooth version for integrating cell phones.
- Panasonic USB Speakerphone been sold out recently. Use it with Skype or any PC based phone service. Nice with Google Voice as your conference call service...FREE.