Transportation Plan - Development Story
From Green Garage Detroit
Revision as of 21:22, 12 June 2009 by Peggy Brennan
return to Transportation Plan
The process for coming up with a transportation plan was relatively simple.
- We met for a month, once a week for about 2 hours.
- Our first meeting was a brain storm session where we determined our goals and areas of transportation we needed to address.
- Next, we went out to photograph all the nearest bus stops to the Green Garage and loaded them onto a Google Map.
- Our next meeting involved filling out our GOOGLE Docs form, detailing our plan, including incentives.
- For our final meeting, we met with Nancy Shore of getDowntown Ann Arbor to learn more about the use of mass transit in Ann Arbor and their incentive programs. We adjusted our plan based on their input.