Sustainable Lighting Design
From Green Garage Detroit
Revision as of 19:55, 2 June 2009 by Klyons15 (New page: <small>return to Living Building Design Studio</small> === What is It? === ---- * A brief description of what it is. * If it is part of a system-level pattern put a link to it in her...)
return to Living Building Design Studio
What is It?
- A brief description of what it is.
- If it is part of a system-level pattern put a link to it in here.
- Also known as:
Why is it Important?
Describe how it:
- strengthen our relationship to the earth...all are connected (sun, wind, water, plants and animals)
- helps restore the planet's eco-systems (plant, animal, water, air)
- builds strong communities.
- creates equal economic opportunities and energy.
- creates One Earth patterns of living
When to Use It?
- List the important considerations when to use this pattern.
- When would it be sustainable?
- When would it not be sustainable?
Green Garage Use of ??
- The specific goals we're trying to achieve. This should be the performance outcomes.
- Strive to quantify if at all possible.
- It doesn't describe how...just the outcomes.
Strategy and Conceptual Design
- Describe how we plan to achieve these goals
- Explain why we chose this specific strategy and design (our rationale)
- Include pictures, drawings or videos(flickr)
- Supporting science:
Proposed Materials / Suppliers
- Identify (via links and short description) the materials and suppliers we propose to use.
The ?? - Development Story page contains many images and videos documenting the process used at the Green Garage to design, build and operate our ?? system.
Related Internal Links
- Help people find other related Green Garage pages that may help them. Keep it tight.
- Provide valuable links to help make it easier for others to pursue this pattern.