From Green Garage Detroit
List of potential funding sources for small businesses.
- Kiva Detroit: Funding for small businesses. You can receive a loan or donate money.
- Detroit Microenterprise Fund: Microloans for small businesses.
- Midtown Detroit Inc: Helps develop projects in Midtown Detroit.
- Tech Town: Business incubator
- Detroit Economic Growth Corporation: Promotes business growth
- Open City Detroit: Open City is a forum for aspiring and current business owners to exchange ideas and information about doing business in Detroit.
- The MORE Program: Connecting people to resources need to start businesses in Detroit.
- Kickstarter: The world's largest funding platform for creative projects.
- Detroit Soup: A monthly dinner funding micro-grants for creative projects in Detroit.
- William James Foundation Identifies for-profit entrepreneurs who are making the world a better place and connect them to industry experts and impact investors to enhance the likelihood that those ideas scale into sustainable ventures.