From Green Garage Detroit
Utilizing the Business Seed Development chart to the left, a group of people worked through the business of FoodLabs, an existing XXXX operating in the Detroit area.
- Observe: Reflection on the current business and it's environment.
- Natural Strengths and Stresses: Analysis of the current business and it's environment.
- Grow . . .Ideas. . .Awareness: Created from sessions held to generate ideas that apply to FoodLabs or new directions to be considered.
- EcoSystem: identifies all entities that play a role in operating a pedal cab company.
- 3D Margin Maps: Identifies the economic, community, and environment impact of FoodLabs actions and opportunities.
- Risks and Deep Roots: Working through these steps naturally identified the DNA of the business.
- Kernal. . . DNA . . . Identity: Identifies the core of the business.
Natural Strengths and Weaknesses
Grow . . .Ideas. . .Awareness
3D Margin Maps
Risks and Deep Roots
Kernal. . . DNA . . . Identity