Co-working Community FAQ
From Green Garage Detroit
- What is this place?
- Why are you doing this?
- What is a co-working community?
- What is it like to belong? Metaphor?
- Live your values at work
- What are the services?
- Mailing address
- Conference rooms
- Space that fits your moods and business needs ... together, alone, outside, inside, up, down, serious, play
- Business Greenhouse
- Green (3D)business design
- Web-based business platform - website, collaboration, social networking, multi-media
- Resource network for professional services - website, accounting, legal, marketing
- Mentors ... relationships
- What are the expectations for belonging?
- Who can belong?
- Who would I be working with?
- How green does my business need to be?
- Do you need to be a start-up? Can I be a current small business?
- Are there different ways to belong?
How does it Work
- Are you renting space? Leasing?
- What's it worth to you?
- What go I get out of this?
- How long can I stay in the building?
- Can this change? How can we change it?
- How do resolve conflicts in the group?
- How do I leave the green garage?
- How are decisions made?
- How can I join the co-working community?
- Where does the money go?