Co-working Community FAQ
From Green Garage Detroit
Revision as of 13:22, 2 February 2011 by Tom Brennan (New page: * What's it worth to you? * What go I get out of this? * What are the services? * What are the expectations for belonging? * How long can I stay in the building? * What is this place? * Ar...)
- What's it worth to you?
- What go I get out of this?
- What are the services?
- What are the expectations for belonging?
- How long can I stay in the building?
- What is this place?
- Are you renting space? Leasing?
- Who would I be working with?
- Can this change? How can we change it?
- How green does my business need to be?
- Do you need to be a start-up? Can I be a current small business?
- How do resolve conflicts in the group?
- How do I leave the green garage?
- What is a co-working community?
- Who can belong?
- Are there different ways to belong?
- How are decisions made?
- How can I join the co-working community?
- Where does the money go?
- Why are you doing this?
- What is it like to belong? Metaphor?