July 1 - September 30
- Masks are not required for fully vaccinated people in most cases. If you are fully vaccinated and would like to enter the Green Garage without a mask, communicate your fully vaccinated status (at least 10 days after your second shot) to Matt via email: email@example.com.
- Fully vaccinated Green Garagers who have recently been in a higher risk situation (e.g. been in a group of 10 or more people indoors, traveled on an airplane, or had close contact with someone who may be COVID positive) should wear a mask when entering, exiting, and moving around the building.
- Green Garagers who are not fully vaccinated should wear a mask in common areas and when within six feet of others.
- All GG visitors will be asked to wear a mask when entering or exiting the building and while they are in common areas (including the cafe tables). Visitors may remove their masks in the 3 season room or a private meeting room. Each business is expected to inform their guests of this.
GG will be staffed 8:00-5:00, M-F.
The front door will be unlocked between 10:00-2:00 M-F to facilitate guest access during those hours. Outside of those hours, it will stay locked.
- Businesses-in-residence may welcome up to 2 guests at a time for up to 2 hours per visit between the hours of 10:00-2:00, M-F.
- The welcome desk will be staffed between 10:00 and 2:00 each day. Before and after that time, the welcome desk will not be staffed and no guests are permitted; our goal is for all GG businesses-in-residence to feel comfortable working here during those times, especially people who feel any concern about guests returning to the building.
- A total of 6 guests max will be permitted in the building at one time.
- Guest slots should be reserved at least 24 hours in advance through this google doc.
- Guests should be instructed to arrive through the front door. Upon arriving, they will sign in at the welcome desk and answer a COVID questionnaire, leaving their contact information in case there is a need for contact tracing.
- At the end of your meeting, please escort your guests out of the building through the front door.
CONFERENCE ROOMS / 3 SEASON ROOM
Hourly conference room reservations will be restored, with pre-pandemic usage expectations (2 hours per business per day max) back in place. All businesses-in-residence renting individual desks or offices may reserve rooms up to two weeks in advance.
Because the 3 season room is an ideal transitional place for small groups to gather post-pandemic, we are bringing it online as a reservable meeting space between 10:00-2:00 each day. Reservations for the 3 season room will be handled thru the existing conference room reservation doc. If you would like to work independently from the 3 season room, you're encouraged to do so any day, M-F, before 10:00 and after 2:00. Between 10 and 2, you're welcome to check the conference room reservation system; during times it hasn't been reserved for a meeting, feel free to work from there.
Workstation alternating day guidelines for distancing will not be in effect during Phase 3 (i.e. we will no longer observe per-business on/off days).
All kitchen access is fully restored, including shared dishes, dishwasher, refrigerator, and the treat counter! A small amount of coffee will be brewed daily; anyone who'd like to partake or regularly offer coffee to their guests should sign up for membership in the Coffee Club.
Restrooms are back to normal operations (i.e. more than one person can use the men's and women's room at a time).
We'll continue a higher than normal level of air circulation using virus mitigating MRV 16 air filters that capture >95% of virus-sized particles.