Existing Concrete - Broken
- Onsite reuse ideas
- As pavers for "Green Alley Project."
- As pavers for footpath at rear of building.
- Provide interior thermal mass (use in floor system).
- To construct retaining wall for interior or exterior projects such as "Water Spirit" and "Green Wall" ideas.--188.8.131.52 12:36, 5 March 2009 (UTC)
- Place as fill in ramp area.
- Cut into shapes for steps and other uses.
- Use in "rip rap" blocks.
- Use as end pieces for interior/exterior bike racks.--184.108.40.206 13:53, 8 March 2009 (UTC)
Some websites with various peoples uses for broken concrete. First address details Detroit project. [http://www.sustainablesites.org/cases/show.php?id=17 http://www.leknott.com/photos/path/index.html http://greenedmonton.ca/mcnzh-saving-concrete http://greenedmonton.ca/mcnzh-saving-concrete]
This website is the "Final Review" of a Ecosocial project at Gaia University. 
A short article on rubber sidewalk pavers.